Since the 1920s Falcon Enamelware has been an icon of British home life. It is instantly recognisable as a design classic.
But as well as timeless elegance, Falcon Enamelware has enduring strength. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance.
- Completely oven safe up to 250 degrees celsius
- Not suitable for microwave oven
- Can be used on electric and gas hobs but prime use is in oven
- After use soak dish in warm water then wash gently with a liquid detergent, do not use abrasive cleansing pads or gritty soap powder.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong but like all good ceramic materials it will chip if handled roughly.
Dimensions - 30cm
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!